Choose the product line below to learn more and get additional information.
Vitále Advanced Wound Care Products are designed with patient care and ease of use in mind. Vitále Dressings are available for infected wounds, wounds with heavy exudate, moderate exudate and dry wounds, as well as dressings for every area of the body. For more information please visit the link below for product literature, instructions for use and SDS documents.
PeleVerus Products are known for successful outcomes in Long-Term Care Facilities. PeleVerus Barrier Creams apply easily and smoothly, and provide long-lasting barrier protection and the proven efficacy of topical zinc. Several types are available, including Routine Barrier Creams and Advanced Moisture Barriers.
- PeleVerus Gold Skin Repair Creams provide vitamins & minerals that assist in the prevention and healing of skin problems on areas of the body not affected by incontinence.
- PeleVerus Anti-Fungal Products are available in both moisture barrier and skin repair creams.
- PeleVerus Wound Cleanser / Spray cleanses wounds during the dressing change process and provides topical zinc to help condition the wound bed.
Array & Afresh
Array & Afresh Personal Care Products were designed for practical usage in Long-Term Care settings. Top quality formulations and a mix of user-friendly packaging help make Array & Afresh Products resident and caregiver favorites.
- Array Body Wash / Shampoo leaves skin moisturized and hair conditioned, and comes in five different packages to meet every facility need.
- Array Moisturizing Lotion is the answer for routine moisturizing of residents who have dry skin.
- Afresh Mouthwash refreshes residents and is a part of daily mouth care.
- Array Perineal Wash is a practical helper to cleanse the skin after incontinence issues.
- Array Hand Sanitizer Gel kills 99.9% of the germs that may make you sick… and no alcohol, no sting.
The Glucertain Blood Glucose Monitoring System is the state-of-the-art for monitoring therapy for diabetic patients in the Long-Term care setting.
- No code… you don’t have to enter a code into the meter to utilize Glucertain Test Strips. All Glucertain Strips are calibrated to the Glucertain Meters.
- GDH Technology… a unique Glucose Dehydrogenase chemistry system eliminates inaccurate readings because of interference from patient oxygen therapy.
- 5 Secong Result… the meter counts down for 5 seconds and displays the reading. Quick and accurate.
- Mini Sample… only 0.6 microliters required to obtain a reading. That’s a very droplet of fingertip blood.
K5 Skin Nutrition
Skin Health for people with Diabetes or Peripheral Vascular Disease is a real challenge, and lower legs and feet pose the biggest problems. K5 Diabetic Skin Care Formula helps meet that challenge by nourishing the skin & improving skin health.
Diabetics often experience skin breakdown, leading to wounds so severe that amputation is the only option.
These wounds often start with this type of typical skin deterioration. Prompt treatment and continuing preventive care is essential.
Instructions for Use:
- Cleanse area with Vitále Wound Cleanser Spray & pat dry.
- Gently apply K5 Skin Nutrition Diabetic Skin Formula to the affected area
- Repeat twice daily
- When skin improves, continue using to prevent recurrence of breakdown.