For Glucertaintm Blood Glucose Monitoring System literature click here
The Glucertaintm Blood Glucose Monitoring System is the state-of-the-art for monitoring insulin therapy for diabetic patients in the Long-Term Care setting.
- No Code…you don’t have to enter a code into the meter to utilize Glucertain Test Strips. All Glucertain Strips are calibrated to the Glucertain Meters.
- GDH Technology…a unique Glucose Dehydrogenase chemistry system eliminates inaccurate readings because of interference from patient oxygen therapy.
- 5 Second Result…the meter counts down for 5 seconds and displays the reading. Quick and accurate.
- Mini Sample…only 0.6 microliters required to obtain a reading. That’s a very small droplet of fingertip blood.
Glucertain Blood Glucose Strips, though they incorporate state-of-the-art technology, are available at economical pricing. So you get low price & the latest technology.
Glucertain Clinical Safety Lancets are the perfect choice for glucose finger-sticks when safety, comfort & cost are the criteria. Available in 2 sizes: 28 gauge (standard) and 26 gauge for fingertips with thicker skin.
- Safety: Self-actuated, automatically retractable, use once & dispose safely.
- Comfort: The small size (28 gauge is standard) means the ultimate in comfort for patients.
- Cost: Glucertain contracts (on Lancets & Blood Glucose Testing Meters & Strips) are available to extend the lowest cost to facilities.
For more information on Glucertain Blood Glucose Products, call us at 800-892-2391 or Contact Us